Bridgepoint Business Brokers is a Saskatoon based business brokerage firm that specializes in the sale of privately held companies. Business Brokerage is a growing industry. With the aging population of small to medium size business owners, there are strong opportunities in our field for competent, professional and results orientated sales people.
Bridgepoint Business Brokers has an immediate opening for a Salesperson in Saskatoon, Regina and Prince Albert SK.
This is a full time sales position with opportunities in Saskatoon, Regina, and Prince Albert SK. The primary responsibility of the candidate would be to generate leads and source new business for the Brokerage. This is a 100% commission based position with high income potential for the right candidate. The candidate will need to be registered as a Commercial Agent with the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit new business for sale listings through networking, direct marketing and calling on business owners
- Prospect for sellers and buyers
- Develop new business through cold-calling, execution of a referral plan, and targeted presentations and outside sales activity
- Execute disciplined sales and relationship building strategies to attract new business opportunities
- Participate in various business development activities in the local area
Experience & Skill Requirements:
The ideal candidate has the following skills or characteristics:
- Income is success based. Candidate must be comfortable and confident working in a commission only environment with high income potential.
- The candidate will need to be registered as a Commercial Agent with the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission.
- Sales and/or business development experience (3-5 years)
- Self starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of financial statements is helpful, but not required
- Highest levels of integrity and character
- Prior business ownership experience is a plus
If you are searching for a career that will challenge your knowledge and skills, provide personal and professional growth in a rewarding environment, then please consider joining our team.
Email your resume and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org.