Asking Price: $750,000
Annual Gross Sales: $1,498,000 (4 year average)
SDE: $263,000 (4 year average)
This business is situated in the Agricultural sector and supplies the trend of "Mega Farms". This grain storage construction business is a great opportunity to get into a sector that can be difficult to enter with its complex bidding system and custom equipment required to complete projects. The purchase of this business offers an easy transition for a buyer as the owners are willing to pass on its brand of quality fulfillment, superior bidding practices, and the multitude of key relationships built over the years.
- $530,000 worth of equipment involved in sale
- Only 3 other competitors in market segment, $200,000,000 worth of available business
- Two key employees will remain in the business under new ownership
- Past 4 years average gross profit of $338,000 & average gross profit margin of 22.5%
- Over 20 years in the business, building a solid reputation
- Opportunity to relocate business to a more central location to bid on more projects
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.