Asking Price: $250,000
Annual Gross Sales: $223,200 (3 year average)
SDE: $47,300 (3 year average)
This Saskatoon based water purification and bottling business has a diverse and stable customer list and a sparkling reputation for customer service. It offers convenience to its clientele with a convenient pick up option, inter-city delivery to businesses and residences, and a rural route capable of servicing businesses and construction projects along the way. Clean accessible water is becoming more difficult to come by, giving this business a strong placeholder in the market.
- Extensive upgrades & capital improvements to the business over the last 7 years
- Efficient operation with systems, processes, and modern equipment in place
- Expansion opportunities within city limits and rural
- Well known for its accommodating level of service that keeps customers satisfied and referrals plentiful
- High inventory turnover to allow for the freshest water
- High capacity delivery truck to service wholesale clients efficiently, offering room to grow this client base
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.