Asking Price: $150,000
Annual Gross Sales: $159,900 (F2017)
SDE: $34,800 (F2017)
This is an 18-month-old fitness studio with: solid month over month growth, a modern vibe in an ideal centrally located building, strong core clientele and dedicated staff. The time is ripe for a new owner to grow the business and further an already strong brand. The owners, who currently run and operate the business, built this studio to enrich the lives of the people in their community. With that, they have chosen to sell this business and step back into a more active role in teaching great movement.
This studio's core demographic is women ages 20-40. The studio currently offers two types of fitness classes, which are currently operating at 60% capacity. This business has positive cashflow, and with the addition of other products and services, improving the marketing, and building an internet side of the business, this studio could become a strong cash-flow asset.
- Prime location in a highly visible and high traffic area in Saskatoon
- Owners have created a system for turning older, centrally located warehouse spaces into ultra-modern, industrial inspired, fitness studios with a focus on community and pleasant vibes
- Owners are willing to provide a 9 week training program to the new owner
- Fully trained staff in place to offer an uninterrupted flow of operations
- Strong core class offerings, with the opportunity to diversify classes and add more revenue streams
- Pending new owner implementation of robust systems, brand is franchiseable
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.