Asking Price: $3,000,000
Annual Gross Sales: $520,100 (5 year average)
SDE: $66,200 (5 year average)
The sellers have spent the last three decades building this business. It is comprised of five separate revenue streams. This gives a new owner the opportunity to revolutionize the business, while retaining the current client base, producing profit for the owners year after year. The land upon which this business is located is 2 acres of prime real estate on the lake. It is the only commercially zoned property on the lake, and likely the only commercial property that will ever exist on this lake. The business is located 30 to 45 minutes drive from Prince Albert National Park, the "Canmore of Saskatchewan". The real estate upon which this business sits is likely to continue to gain in value & since it is "recreational" high end real estate, it will likely outpace the rest of the market. Because this real estate is zoned commercially, this gives a new owner, or developer, the opportunity to redevelop the land into a hotel, strip mall or lakefront condominiums. With creativity, innovation, and technology, a new owner could multiply the profitability of the current business in a short period of time or with adequate capitalization, a developer could see solid returns with a relatively short turnaround time.
- Year-round population of 1,000 people, swelling to 30,000 in the summer.
- Business currently runs “hands-off” by the current owners, save upkeep, maintenance and keeping books.
- Property features marina gas station, convenience store, non-motorized equipment rental, restaurant and hotel business.
- Hotel Business is comprised of 8 rental units (4 relocatable cedar rental cabins & a 4-unit motel) and 19 year-round trailer sites (district does not allow rental of home-owner cabins).
- Average lot size on lake is approximately ¼ of an acre, and sells for $450,000, this is the only commercially zoned lot on the lake.
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.