For Sale-Price Reduced!
Asking Price: $195,000
Annual Gross Sales: $143,800 (4 year average)
SDE: $19,800 (4 year average)
Four year old indoor golf facility with great location, strong brand recognition and unique one of a kind customer offering in the Saskatoon area. Owner selling for a combination of financial and health reasons. Currently, the business only operates for half of the year, giving a new owner the opportunity to turn this business into a year round business. Business has low variable costs, and services a demographic of 25 to 55 year-old professionals and golf enthusiasts.
- Prime location in a high traffic area of affluent customers in Saskatoon
- All equipment is well maintained and the business is ready for new ownership to take the business to the next level
- Well established business with repeat clientele
- Minimal expertise and staffing required to keep business operable, easily managed
- Strong unique core offering that has strong market appeals
- Strong opportunity for new ownership to turn business into a cash machine
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.