Asking Price: $2,000,000 ($600,000 Business | $1,400,000 Land and Building)
Annual Gross Sales: $1,994,800 (F2017)
SDE: $361,400 (F2017)
This well-established and well-positioned stone veneer manufacturing facility manufactures, supplies and installs authentic looking stone veneer products throughout the province of Saskatchewan. The stone veneer is manufactured using locally sourced aggregate, a collection of moulds, and proprietary techniques to create an authentic looking product.
With an 18 year history, this business is the "go to" stone veneer company in the province and proudly serves commercial, residential and homebuilder markets. The current owners have decided it is time to sell the business and step into semi-retirement.
- Benefits from solid manufacturer, retail and wholesale margins due to manufacturing the product locally
- Inventory of moulds & proprietary techniques create an authentic looking concrete-based stone
- Stone veneer product is lightweight, durable, affordable and comes with a 25 year warranty
- The standardized manufacturing process is a franchiseable concept
- 10 distinct product lines to provide endless options to satisfy the diverse clientele served
- Opportunity to adapt the business to your liking with options to go wholesale only, expand outside the province, or focus on growing existing market share
If you are interested in this business, please contact:
Travis Kellett, Broker
Bridgepoint Business Brokers
Email: Click to email Travis
Download Listing as PDF
The information contained in this listing is provided solely by the seller and has not been verified, audited, or confirmed by Bridgepoint Business Brokers. Bridgepoint Business Brokers makes no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data, its completeness or the conclusions to be drawn from the information. Prospective purchasers should seek the counsel of their accountant, lawyer, and/or other professional advisors.
Due to the confidentiality requirements of our clients, not all businesses for sale are listed on our website. We ask interested purchasers to please contact us directly for more information on our listings.