How We Help Business Sellers
Bridgepoint Business Brokers offers a comprehensive range of services supporting the sale of privately held companies.
We understand that most privately owned businesses represent an owner's principal asset, and are often the result of a lifetime's work. We market your business and help realize the full value of your company, all with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
Our expertise benefits both the buyer and seller, as it can mean the difference between a stalled deal and one that goes through quickly and easily. Our proven process gets results:
- We prepare a professional and detailed business package that can be presented to qualified purchasers. Highlighting key features and attributes of the business, this document presents your business in the most favourable light and streamlines the buying process.
- An accurate valuation of your business is key to selling. We work with you to determine a market price for your business that is both realistic and supportable.
- We examine various marketing approaches and utilize those that align with your business. We are committed to providing you with regular updates on prospects and marketing results.
- A targeted and well managed marketing plan will expose your business to a large number of relevant buyers and increased exposure will drive maximum interest in your business.
- We guide the entire sale, with the overall goal to provide a seamless and efficient transaction. This includes negotiating the best price on your behalf, coordinating with outside advisors, seeking out financing options for interested purchasers, handling requests for documentation, and closing and transition coordination.
- We will work on your behalf to interact and discuss key points with lawyers, accountants, and lenders.